Monday 12 March 2012

Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette Bleu de Paris # 254 : review & swatches


When I saw this palette on Lisa Eldridge's  Youtube channel I knew it had to be mine. 
With some birthday-present money I was able to get this gorgeous set of blues and grays and silvers. 


I'm a big fan of these palettes, they never disappoint. Look here to see my other review.

Bleu de Paris consists of 5 shadows versatile enough to enable you to create a number of different looks from light to dark, from matte to extremely shimmery. The number of combinations is unlimited, everything depends on your taste and imagination.

In the top left corner there's a gorgeous denim blue frost, in the top right - light silver, frost finish.
In the centre - baby blue kind of pearl which actually reads quite matte
Bottom left - anthracite, frost. bottom right - matte navy blue.

All shadows are decently but not insanely pigmented, making them perfectly wearable at any time of the day.  Almost all of them (except the navy blue) are incredibly soft and creamy without causing any fallout. They blend perfectly and stay put all day when used over a primer.    

Highly recommended.








Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment