Thursday 5 April 2012

Korean goodies: Zamien Gold Cacao Pack: review


I got this mask as a complimentary gift together with one of my  purchases. I was pretty happy about it as I'd read a number of enthusiastic reviews about it. 

The mask is quite a thick substance like liquid chocolate. It also has this gorgeous chocolatey smell. Applies really smoothly and dries similarly to mud masks. The reviewers frequently mentioned that it was pain to remove so I was mentally prepared for a real battle with some gooey sticky substance, but to my surprise I could wash it off with no particular difficulty.

It says on the packaging that the mask is suitable for all skin types but it seems to me that it would be more beneficial for oily/combination skin as it's more of a drying kind of mask. I find it hard to notice any substantial tightening of my pores but my skin definitely feels nicely smooth and refreshed. 

If you're looking for a moisturising mask, this one isn't for you but if you wish to purify your combination/oily skin this may work wonders and it's such a pleasure to use!




No comments:

Post a Comment