Thursday 5 April 2012

Nivea Visage Q10 Light for oily and combination skin: a review


Since my skin has recently turned quite oily with dry under eye area I've been hysterically looking for a right cream for me. The thing is that oiliness of  skin is often treated as the problem of adolescent skin hence most matifying creams are targeted at the age group below 20.
It's really hard to find an anti-wrinkle cream with both moisturising and matifying properties. That's why I was ecstatic to find out that Nivea have thought about women like me and released their Q10 cream for oily/combination skin.
I really love this cream. It moisturises, matifies absolutely perfectly, controls sebum successfully, has SPF 15, smells lovely and it's cheap. I'm sure I'll keep repurchasing until I find something better but I don't  think that's likely cause this cream is simply perfect!




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment