Friday 6 April 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres #8 Orange de Chine - review&swatches

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres #8 Orange de Chine
Here's the newest addition to my collection of YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres. I've already written a larger review of these outstanding lip products here so now I'd like to focus on this particular shade only.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres #8 Orange de Chine
Orange de Chine is a very bright orange which theoretically shouldn't look very flattering on my pink-toned complexion, however, to my surprise it looks nice and fresh and screams SPRING TIME!
This definitely is not a colour for the faint-hearted or the nude lovers but if you have the courage to use orange this one is the best choice one can make.

In terms of  longevity and comfort of wearing this glossy stain is just as good as the other two I've already reviewed. It stays on my lips for long hours, survives light meals and coffees, the glossy shine doesn't fade nor does the lipstick dry my lips. Again I confirm my previous opinion, Vernis a Levres are the best lip products I've ever had.



YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres #8 Orange de Chine

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment