Tuesday 24 September 2013

Syoss Shine Hairspray review


This is definitely the last time I've bought anything from Syoss. Neither their shampoos nor hair colouring stuff has satisfied me and now the hairspray turned out to be the last straw.

This review is going to be quick, as there's not much to say. 
The spray barely keeps the hold. A minor wind messes my hair up horribly.

I suppose it does actually work as far as adding shine to my hair is concerned, but it's at the cost of making it look greasy and lie pathetically flat on my head. I can do without the shine, but greasy hair in the morning? Yuck.

Inhaling this thing ends up with bitter taste in my mouth for hours. I hold my breath, spray my hair andf then rush out of the bathroom so as not to breathe and of the spray in.

I did manage to use this thing up, but I won't repurchase.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment