Sunday 15 September 2013

The Body Shop Raspberry Shower Gel review


I rarely buy expensive shower gels because I think cheaper ones are just as good and I don't think they offer enough skincare benefits that would justify the price. 
However, a 50% off offer induced me to get the Raspberry Shower Gel from The Body Shop.
The basic reason why the product is worth having is the scent. If you like raspberries this thing is for you. It smells so natural and raspberry-like that the manufacturer has even placed a warning that this is a skincare product and is not meant to be eaten or drunk. For me using this gel is one of the greatest bath-time pleasures.
Apart from the beautiful fragrance I noticed that this gel foams better than many drugstore ones and a little goes a long way so it lasts much longer. Also the nozzle is pretty narrow, which helps you control the amount of product you use. I've banned all my boys from using this shower gel so I can exactly measure how long it lasts for. I've been using it daily for over a month now and there's still half left. Considering all this I must say that this product is good value for money (especially if you buy it at half the price).
If you are looking for some extraordinary skincare benefits, like anti-cellulite, moisturising etc, well, there are none. It's meant to give you the pleasure of washing your body and that's fine by me.
I didn't think I would become addicted to shower gels from The Body Shop, but it seems to me I'll try some different fragrance when I run out of this one.  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment