Wednesday 5 February 2014

Balance me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve review



I got this balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve in my Glossybox. I've been using it for quite a while kow and I'm not quite sure what I think.
On the one hand it's full of natural ingredients, certified organic essential oils etc. It's lightweight and very glossy, yet non-sticky. It has a pleasant minty scent.
But on the other, I don't think it works as well as other, more typical lip balms. It's kind of liquidy and disappears from my lip surface very quickly. What's more I feel it actually makes my lips chapped.
When I don't use this salve for a while it separates horribly. Tons of clear oil flow out of the tube.
I got this tube in November. There's no expiry date, but a pictogram suggests it needs to be used up withing 6 months. 3 months after opening this salve started to smell off, like rancid fat.
And the last thing, it's supposed to be tinted, but the colour is 'super soft beige' and it hardly shows. 


Here and there I read good reviews of skin care products by the brand, but the experience with this lip salve put me off the brand successfully.   

No comments:

Post a Comment