Tuesday 18 February 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream review


I bought this Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream to accompany my CC cream from the same line. This is the first CC eye cream in my possession and the third eye product of BB/CC type. I hoped this would be similar to my beloved Dior BB Eye cream, which, apart from being a lovely product, is also very pricey and I believe this is a very decent, budget-friendly replacement.


The packaging of these two products is obviously very different. The Bourjois 123 Prefect CC Eye Cream comes in a pen-style twist-up form with a plain plastic applicator. To be honest, I much prefer the fluffy, doe-foot one to the touch of plastic on my skin, but I do realise that it's waaaay more hygenic as the product inside never has any contact with your skin before you twist it out. And the applicator itself is very easy to wash or even sanitise.


In my drugstore there were two shades available, out of which I picked the lighter one, which is #21 Ivory. It's a light neutral beige shade what goes well with most foundations and my 123 Perfect CC cream as well.

This eye cream goes on very smoothly, creating a kind of canvas on the skin. It has lovely moisturising properties and doesn't seem to dry me eye area much during the day, which is my basic requirement for undereye concealers. This CC eye cream, just like its all-over-the-face counterpart has SPF15, which is pretty rare among eye products.

This CC cream won't give you amazing coverage for very dark circles. My issue is redness and it does a great job neutralizing it, while still looking natural. When I set this CC cream lightly with powder it doesn't crease or cake. 

I believe this is a perfect product for those of us who don't suffer from very dark circles. I see it as a must-have product for spring and especially summer when you want your make-up to look natural and hot-weather appropriate andf also long for some sun protection. 


 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment