Monday 17 February 2014

Inglot #337 eyeshadow review


Inglot #337

This very plain eyeshadow has been a favourite of mine for the past couple of months and I have been reaching for it almost every single days. 


Inglot #337

So why have I chosen this one from hundreds of others?
Well, actually its flaws have become its comparative advantages. 
This eyeshadow is one of the worst quality eyeshadows by Inglot. Its texture is very hard, so you literally need to dig for product and scratch it with a brush. The pigmentation is also pretty weak, this impression only being enforced by the fact that the brush hardly picks any product.

I never use this eyeshadow all over the lid and if I did, I'd definitely apply it over some kind of dark brown base, like MAC Paintpot in Constructivist. But what I really like to use this eyeshadow for is lining my crease and blending the egdes of other eyeshadows.

Shade #337 is this perfect milk chocolate shade that doesn't lean too warm or too gray. It's matte and quite sheer, thanks to which it very gently lines the crease, blends well with all kinds of other eyeshadows. More pigmented eyeshadows, even though they're light in shade, tend to look too dramatic for everyday purposes. 

Inglot #337

I thought I could come up with a number of dupes, but when I started swatching them side by side Inglot #337 turned out to be pretty unique. Urban Decay Buck and Lorac Taupe seemed to be the closest matches, yet they leaned more taupe while #337 seems to be a light neutral brown.

Inglot #337

 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment