Monday 10 February 2014

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light review


ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit is definitely the most repurchased items in my make-up stash. I've been using this for years and just realised I've never got round to reviewing it. 


The eyebrow kit comes in a sleek plactic compact with a mirror. The product consists of a tinted gel and and eyeshadow and a double-sided applicator which I actually use.
You may use the gel or the powder or a combination of both, I usually end up using the gel only as it seems to give my brows the shade and shape I want, but on special occassions, when I wear darker make-up I like to use the powder on top.
The gel is a sheer taupe brown shade that gives my very light and sparse brows a nice and natural  wash of colour. Although this product doesn't really set, it is rather thick in consistency and it doesn't move around my face not does it melt it hot weather. I never felt I really needed to set it with powder to make it work. This wax doesn't stain the skin under my brows and my brows stay put all day. I use this so often that I've already hit the pan on this product again.  
 The powder is a very light taupe that gives my brows an even more natural look, but I prefer the gel as it somehow manages to make my brows look fuller. Although it's much lighter than the gel, when used on top of the gel, makes my brows darker. So, this kit makes it possible to differenciate the shade or look you want.
I don't need to mention that ELF products are the most affordable make-up products you can think of, except that due to long chains of distribution and postage and packaging costs they reach regular drugstore prices here in Poland. While this kit costs $3 in the USA, in Poland you can get it for around $12 plus about $3 for shipping.  



  Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment