Thursday 8 May 2014

Garnier Essentials Dual make-up remover review


I've recently realised that most of my skincare stuff is Garnier. This is not a symptom of some kind of brand loyalty, rather picking low-priced products at random and they just happened to be all Garnier.

Garnier Essentials dual make-up remover consists of part watery, part oily liquid. You need to give the bottle a shake to mix the two together, only temporarily as they separate again as soon as you put the bottle down. This make-up remover targets waterproof make-up, which for me means removing mascara before going to bed. Like every single other dual make-up remover this works perfectly well, making all make-up break and slide off my lids in seconds without effort, pulling, scrubing the sensitive area.     

The negative thing is that this make-up remover feels very greasy on the lids and rinsing with water, just like I do with oil cleansers, doesn't help, this greasiness just lingers on. I never use it to correct smudges under my eyes as this would break down all my make-up.

So generally, this is a good eye make-up remover to be used right before going to bed, otherwise it'll cause more trouble than good.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment