Another month has passed. This time it seems I'm not going to be late with my monthly favourites.
1. My absolute favourite skincare item is Darphin Ideal Resource Anti-Dark Circle Eye Illuminator. I've been using a sample, but the full size product is already on its way to me now. It's a tinted product, but don't confuse it with a concealer. To me it's a high quality eye cream that instantly improves the undereye area condition.
2. Diorskin Nude BB Cream is my rediscovered love and I must admit I loved this product to death (i.e. till I used it up). To me it's a perfect mix of skincare and make-up. I noticed that my skin became much softer and smoother when I regularly used this cream and as an added benefit it offered beautiful, natural, even skin tone. The shade 002 is a bit dark, but it's perfect for the summer.
3. IOPE Air Cushion XP is the dewiest foundation I've got. I can't bear this on the face, but it makes a non-drying udereye concealer with SPF 50. I've been using this every day and I can see it's almost dried out.
4. Guerlain Les Voilettes compact powder is yet another product I will have to say goodbye to soon. I didn't like this powder at first. When I used this during the day to blot my oil slick face, this powder caked and oxidised. However, when used in the morning over a matte foundatin, this looks perfect and keeps my face matte for at least half of my day.
5. Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions does not get the hype it deserves. Everyone's raving about Benefit Roller Lash or Covergirl Clump Crusher, but this thing in an oversized tube with a weird, tiny wand is one of the best mascaras ever created. It's easy to manipulate, offers incredible volume, and doesn't smudge on my bottom lash line.
6. Cheek Room Volumizing Mascara is a lovely waterproof bottom-lash mascara. Offers me the comfort of confidence that I will never get the panda look, no matter what weather or emotional state I'm in.
7. Bourjois Lash Machine is a weird product. It basically is a fibre-coated wand that6 can be used in combination with any other mascara to add volume. And you know what? I actually works!
8. Sephora Pro Foundation brush #55 is yet another surprising product. When I first saw it I thought there was no way it was going to work. It seemed feeble and not as dense as my buffing brushes. But it applies foundation beautifully, offering a natural coverage. It's impossible to go over the top with this brush and that's why I like it so much.
9. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush is a product that is much raved about, but I felt kind of iffy about it. I swatched it a countless number of times, but it seemed all shimmer with no pigmentation. I gave one a go and was amazed at how it looked. It's impossible to go overboard with it, but it offers natural glow and fresh look to the cheeks.
10. Inglot Eyeliner Gel #96 is my favourite taupe cream eyeshadow/eyeshadow base of late. It's soft and blendable and budge proof.
Number 11. is Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade and 12. is it's dupe by Inglot. Both go on beautifully and give my brows a perfectly groomed look.
13. Bielenda (Polish brand) Argan Bronzer is a beautiful bronzing face oil that can be used on its own or mixed with face creams. It warms up my complexion without looking obviously fake. This product can be built up, but what it offers is summery glow rather than tan.
14. St Tropez Self Tan Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse offers instant olive tan. It's easy to use, non-greasy, and tinted, which makes all tanning mistakes less frequent.