Tuesday 28 July 2015

Korean goodies: Neogen Miracle Lighting Eye Lifter review


I love testing all eyecare products. My eye area is the most age-revealing area on my face and I'm constantly searching for some miracle remedy that would reverse what time has done.
Judging by the description, Neogen Miracle Lighting Eye Lifter is supposed to be such a product. 

This is a cooling roll-on type serum that promises to revitalize, smooth, brighten, depuff and lift the area. It targets virtually all concerns like dark circles, fine lines, undereye wrinkles, bloated lids, crow feet and sagging eye lids. All that thanks to the content of adenosine, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid  and other anti-aging ingredients. 


Well, I must say that this product does nothing to my skin. The roller ball works nice and smooth and is cooling indeed, but the liquid it distributes is very thin and feels like water. On its own produces more dryness and wrinkles than without, worn under eye cream doesn't influence the creams performance in any way. 
I will use this up, just because it doesn't agree with my nature to waste something I paid for, but it won't be missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment