Saturday 3 September 2011

China Glaze nail polish in Urban Night (review + swatches)

China Glaze nail polish in Urban Night (shade)
I really love China Glaze polishes and all I can do is rave about them.  The pictures I took don't reflect this gorgeous deep plum creme shade. It's pretty dark, but doesn't lean towards black. Looks best in the sunlight, in the evening is close to dark cherry. The formula is wonderful, the brush is just the right size, easy to fan out and cover the nail in 3 strokes. 2 coats provide full coverage. Due to the damaged edges of my nails all polishes last about 3-4 days on me, this one did the same.
China Glaze nail polish in Urban Night (sunlight)

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment