Thursday 1 September 2011

Orly nailpolish in Candy Cane Lane (review + swatches)

Orly nailpolish in Candy Cane Lane

Candy Cane Lane is probably the most beautiful red polish I've got. It's this proper red with cool undertones, like, well, candy cane red. It's classified as creme, but to me it's more of a jelly kind of polish since it lacks this sort of milkiness which creme polishes have. The brush is a bit on the narrow side, which I don't like, but all in all the polish applied nicely, two coats being sufficient for opaque colour. I also love the fact I could get it in the mini bottle, which was relatively cheap. I wish all companies did the minis!  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment