Thursday 29 September 2011

Peggy Sage Emolient Manicure Bath



Peggy Sage Emolient Manicure Bath is something I can't do my mani without. I drop this tablet into water and receive a fizzy bath for my hands. It smells lovely and refreshing, moisturises cuticles thanks to the emolient content and guarantees effortless cuticle care (just push them back et voila!). I soak my hands in the Peggy Sage bath once a week and this is enough to prevent the cuticles from growing and make my hands look nice. The tablets are sold separately and cost around £1.20, the kind of sum always you always havein your pocket and can devote to the little pleasure of having a spa at home.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.    

No comments:

Post a Comment