Thursday 1 September 2011

Orly nailpolish in Haute Red (review + swatches)



Orly nailpolish in Haute Red

COLOUR: red creme with warm tones, I'm not good at describing colours, but to me it's a bit like poppy red.
FORMULA: surprisingly dense, but opaque almost in one coat.
APPLICATION: Use one big drop to apply the varnish. If you take too little product the resulf might be a bit smudgy cause the brush is very thin and the polish quite dense.
LONGEVITY: I've noticed that almost every polish chips on me after 3 days ( brittle nails), this one is no different.
OVERALL: Very nice polish, I would prefer the consistency to be a bit thinner and the brush wider.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment