Friday 16 September 2011

Nail Tek Renew (cuticle oil)

 
Nail Tek Renew
 I'm half way through the bottle, so I guess I'm ready to write a reliable review of the cuticle oil Renew by Nail Tek. First of all I must say that my cuticles are not an issue for me, no cracking, no flaking, no dryness. I bought this product not because my fingers needed it badly, but rather to soften the cuticles and prevent them from growing. So my opinion is that it actually does nothing to the cuticles, I haven't noticed any particular softness or elasticity. Neither does it strengthen the nails, there was no improvement in the nail condition whatsoever. It does help to prevent the cuticles from growing in the same way every other oil would(baby oil for example, 250 ml being a quarter of the price of 15 ml of Renew). It simply works because every night before going to sleep I massage my cuticles and push them back, so they stopped growing. This is more of a mechanical thing than any growth preventing qualities of the substance.
The verdict is: yes, I'll continue massaging my cuticles with my son's baby oil, but I'll never spend any money on cuticle oil again.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment