Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bioderma Sebium Mat Anti-Shine Fluid for Combination/Oily Skin review

Having oily skin means for me constant search for products which will matify my skin and keep my oilies at bay. 
Encouraged by my positive experience with Bioderma Sensibio micellar solution, when reordering another bottle of the aforementioned liquid, I added to my basket Bioderma Sebium Mat, their anti-shine for combination/oily skin.
I must admit thet this stuff really works well. It leaves my skin more matte than anything else. The thing with oily skin is that it gets used quite quickly to the matifying stuff you apply and these products don't work as well as in the beginning. However, I've been using this fluid for a couple of weeks now and I haven't noticed any of this happening. Perfect!
What you definitely need to know about the product is that although it claims to moisturise, it hardly does so. It's very lightweight and feels watery at first, but once it soaks in it leaves the skin very dry. I don't mind, but I guess some of you would like to know, especially that the product is meant to target combination to oily skin. I believe this fluid works strictly with oily skin, I'm absolutely sure it would be a disaster to use this on any drier areas.
I love this cream and I will repurchase. It's something that any person with excessively oily skin needs.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment