Tuesday 30 July 2013

Glossybox July 2013


After a highly disappointing Glossybox in June, I found the items I received in July highly satisfying. I knew beforehand that the box was supposed to be a summer edition with the box itself bringing beach holidays to my mind so I feared it would be packed with pre- and after- sun products. Inside I didn't find anything that could have a direct reference to the box's main theme.
What I got (in order of satisfaction level) 
1. Tolpa dermo face hydrativ eye cream (I love Tolpa and I love eye creams)
2. Lierac Energising Smoothing Fluid
3. Nails Inc mini nail polish in Brook St (I love Nails Inc, yet Brook St is not my favourite shade)
4. Artego hair conditioner
5. Fly High Active Foot Gel (I don't use this sort of products, but it'll do)
6. gel eye mask



No comments:

Post a Comment