Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream review

I've always enjoyed using body products by The Body Shop so I was superexcited to receive their Coconut Shower Cream in one of my Glossyboxes.
This product is in no way new to me, I've used a couple of these shower creams, I just don't remember whether the coconut one was one of them. 
What I can say is that this is a lovely, creamy shower gel which moisturises your skin and smells divine, as long as coconuts are your story, of course. 
I won't probably purchase a full-size bottle because I don't like spending much money on shower gels, I prefer to invest this money in body lotions and butters, even though the pleasure of using TBS shower products in undeniable.
This shower cream sample is travel friendly so it accompanied my family on our recent travels. 




No comments:

Post a Comment