Sunday 7 July 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


I got nominated by Tootsy witlove from Tootsyrollwitlove, thanks a lot Tootsy, this seems great fun!

The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this reward
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

My nominees are:

And now for the most difficult part. I'm supposed to give 7 facts about myself.

1. I blog to preserve my feminity in my world consisting of three men.
2. I love cooking and eating, hence my weight problems.
3. I love British comedy series, but currently I'm watching House of Cards
4. My favourite colour is black.
5. My right eye is blue and my left one is green.
6. I'm left-handed.
7. After many years of dissatisfaction with my skin colour I figured out that pale skin is actually quite pretty.







No comments:

Post a Comment