Sunday 28 July 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner review


I have oily skin and I'm always on the look out for products which will help me control my oils. The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner is a product which targets oily and combination skin. It clarifies the skin and helps to control sebum without drying the skin out. This toner doesn't prevent blemishes or breakouts so it's alcohol-free and therefore relatively mild. I really like how fresh it smells and how refreshing it feels on my skin. Its effects aren't too dramatic, it doesn't dry out my skin, on the contrary, I feel that my skin is hydrated. The skin doesn't look spectacularly matte but it looks fresh and well-balanced. 
In the picture above you can see a 60ml travel-size bottle, but I have already replaced it with a full-sized one. I'm too curious of other products to remain loyal to this toner for long, but it's a very decent product and it suits my skin very well.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.







No comments:

Post a Comment