Tuesday 2 July 2013

Kenzo Couleur Pink Eau De Parfum review


I've always been a fan of Kenzo Flower and L'eau par Kenzo but for a good couple of years Kenzo failed to impress me with anything new. 
This spring, however, the brand came up with a new fragrance which coincided with my desire for something  light and floral. 
I don't recognize any different notes in this fragrance. To me this is roses in a bottle, as simple as that. But not the sickeningly strong fragrance like Guerlain Champs Elysees. Kenzo is light and airy and smells so appropriate for spring/summer.
The bottle is a very simple cubic design made of slightly rose tinted clear glass with a matte letter K embossed on one side. The cap is a rose flower in full blossom, which screams eighties to me!  A bit tacky, yet pretty and kind of modern vintage.
The fragrance is not overwhelming, yet it lasts decently long. I can still smell it on my T-shirt at least one day after I used the perfume.

I love this prefume. It was a perfect pick for spring/summer days. 






Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment