Thursday 4 July 2013

Tigi Bed Head Hi-def Curls Shampoo and Conditioner review


It might sound hard to believe but products for curly hair are hard to find in Poland. I order a lot of my hair stuff online but when the opportunity presents itself I always grab what I can find in a shop. 
That is why when I saw these two huge Tigi Bed Head Hi-def Curls bottles I
 took them home immediately.
I've been using both the shampoo and the conditioner for ages, not because I like them so much, but because I need to use them up. First of all, I can't afford such a waste, secondly, I have nothing to replace them with.

The thing is that curly hair is quite demanding. It's usually dry and shineless and to enhance curls you need to provide your hair with moisture. That's why most products have a sort of slippery feel and make the hair easy to comb through.  And this is exactly what both the shampoo and the conditioner are lacking.
They leave my hair dry and unmanageable. I do achieve some sort of hair decency with the use of a number of other products but Hi-def Curls shampoo and conditioner do nothing to style my hair.

It says on the packaging that you need a sense of humour to use Tigi products, well, I might be deficient in this respect cause I find nothing kinky or funny about them. I suspect that perhaps I need the sense of humour to avoid disappointment and feeling cheated into believing that this product would actually do something beneficial to my hair. Perhaps the claims are not meant to be taken seriously!
The only funny thing about the product is is smell. It smells like jelly beans! But still, I haven't figured out yet whether I actually like it or not. 

I've tried a large number of Tigi products, mostly from the Curlesque line and I didn't like a single one very much. Perhaps Tigi products for other hair types are good but their lines for curly hair are most certainly a fail.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment