Tuesday 21 January 2014

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Morning Rescue Eye Cream review




I ordered a full-sized version of Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Morning Rescue eye cream after testing a sample of the creem attached to my purchase from feelunique.com.  

What I first noticed was a substantial difference between the designations of the cream, depending on the language of instruction. The English name states clearly that this is a MORNING RESCUE cream which is meant to make my eyes look rested. The French version suggests that this targets sensitive skin types. In both versions, however, we're instructed to use the cream twice a day.


It says nowhere in the leaflet that this cream prevents or treats wrinkles, and I don't think it does, but it's a lovely lightweight moisturiser. It absorbs pretty well, doesn't leave any kind of greasy residue, which in consequence means it doesn't contribute to my make-up smudging or creasing.  What's more, my dry undereye area feels moisturised all day long, which is a rare thing among eye creams, my skin often starts feeling thirsty by midday if I don't moisturise it properly or use too much setting powder. 

When the cream arrived it appeared weirdly separated, but a good shake and a couple of squeezes did the trick and it became one again. 
The product comes in a practical, but rather average tube.
This cream retails for £16.20, I got it on 20% off offer, which rendered it quite affordable.
I'll buy it again as it serves its purpose well and is not that expensive. 


  Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment