Tuesday 14 January 2014

project empties #8




1. Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy shampoo was a nice shampoo that made my hair look shiny and straight, but unfortunately it contributed to making my hair rather oily, even though it's not oily at all.
2. Tigi Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier remembers times of curly hair. It was the weirdest gooey substance which, when used really sparingly, did make my curls look nice. The following day however, my hair looked greasy and flat.
3. Tolpa Strefa T cleansing gel was a wonderful shine-control cleanser. I would't recommend it, however, for dry skin.
4. Eveline Hyaluronic Acid Eye Cream wasn't moisturising enough, but it  it did a good job moisturising my upper lid.
5. Etude House I'm Blooming cleansing gel was a nice cleansing gel that didn't strip my face of moisture and overdrying. I won't repurchase, though, as I found the scent unpleasant.



1. Etude House Drawing brow liner was a bit too dark for my brows, but otherwise it was perfect. It was easy to manouver due to the fact that it had a slanted tip, thicker at one end and very narrow at the other.
2. Skinfood make-up sponge received a positive review from me, but I didn't have much experience with beauty blender kind of tools back then. Compared to other sponges that I bought later, this one turned out to be hard and not as efficient as the other ones, so down the bin it went.
3. Etude House Sweet Recipe eye liner had a fancy packaging which didn't close properly. The liner dried out within months. I kept it for a while, and later on it accompanied the Skinfood sponge on the trip to the bin.
4. Maybelline Rocket Volume waterproof mascara is yet another product that dried out before I used it up. I just didn't use it often enough. It was a good mascara, though, and I think I'll repurchase it when summer comes.
5. L'Oreal Mat Magique was one of those mattifying foundations that make your face soo velvety matte at first, but turn into gooey mess just within a couple of hours.
6. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer is one of my favourite concealers of all times. Already repurchased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment