Monday 20 January 2014

Korean goodies: Too Cool For School Art Class Blusher in Pink review & swatches


There are three reasons why I was attracted to Too Cool For School Art Class Blusher in Pink. I'm a sucker for packaging, I also love cream blushes and I found the brand image irresistably fascinating.

This blush has the cutest packaging ever. It comes in a recycled cardboard box with Art Nouveau kind of font and print and looks like a tube of art paint. 
The shade is a milky pale and rather warm pink. The consistency is fairly thick, but it blends surprisingly well. It feels as if it contained a primer that blurs pores and leaves skin powdery matte. The skin feels smooth and there's a kind of slip to it. The colour is on the sheer side, but buildable. I would definitely recommend it for fairer skin tones, on darker ones it might reveal white cast or simply not show up at all.

The only, but unfortunately substantial, drawback is that once applied, this product does not cling to the skin well. If you overblend you'll simply wipe the blush off your face. The primer feel remains on the skin, but the the tinted powder the product turns to upon application, disappears. It is possible to master application, but it takes time. But even then you should avoid touching your face as there's always some risk you'll simply wipe it off.

This product is fragrance free.

The good: 
1. packaging
2. smooth finish
3. cream to powder formula
4. good for oily skin


The bad:
1. easy to overblend
2. does not last long on my skin


  Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment