Tuesday 14 January 2014

Korean goodies: Missha Sheer Fluid Blusher No. 2 Morning Rose review & swatches



The arrival of Missha Sheer Fluid Blusher under my roof is a result of my fascination with liquid blushes in the vein of Estee Lauder Pure Color blush. Unfortunately, apart from the packaging, there aren't many similarities between the two products.


Missha Sheer Fluid Blusher comes in a small plastic tube with a pump. The packaging is transparent, so you can clearly see how much product is left, which is so convenient! 


I picked shade No.2 Morning Rose, which is a very nice quite warm-toned pinky-peachy shade with pearl shimmer which screams summer to me. The consistency is very soft and easy to blend. True to its name, the blush is rather sheer, but I like it as I feel rather fed up with those extremely pigmented blushes that you need to be extra careful if you don't want to end up looking like a clown. 

Unfortunately, there are also drawbacks of this product.
First of all, the pearl pigment and very, very dewy finish don't go well with my skin type. This blush turns my skin into an oil slick in an instant. 
Secondly, it melts on my skin and lasts just for 2-3 hours without leaving any stain or sheer flush.

The blush is rose scented.


To sum up, I'd strongly recommend this product to those of us with very dry skin only. I'm absolutely certain this would offer dry skin the healthy glow everybody is after. I'm sure it would also last longer on less oily skin types.
If your skin is more on the oily side, think twice before getting this product, as you may end up looking sweaty, not glowing.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment