Saturday 25 January 2014

Sephora Orange Blossom Smoothing Body Scrub, Bubble bath & Shower Gel and Hand Wash review




This lovely set was a Christmas present from my lovely friend Anka. She couldn't have thought of a better present as I'd run out of some skincare items and above all, I'm a great fan of Sephora own brand and always happy to try new things out. 

I got a shower gel, a body scrub and a hand wash, all from the Orange Blossom line. Everyone knows what oranges smell like, but orange blossom experience is reserved for those who live in hot countries or travel them at the right time. Thanks to Anka and Sephora I now know that I like it and would like to see to what it's like in real life. All three products have lovely floral fragrance, not overpowering, but strong enough to make my body smell nice and fresh. 

The soaps are good quality and they produce the right amount of lather, so a little goes a long way. I didn't notice any particularly moisturising or skin-beneficial results, but then, neither of the products promises any. What I really loved about them was the packaging, which looked so classy and festive in the bathroom.

The body scrub looks like it's got sugar particles embedded in a gel-like texture. The particles are large and coarse and do their job pretty well. I think that apart from peeling my skin, the scrub doubles as an anti-cellulite massage product that stimulates blood circulation in the skin.

All in all, this was an excellent gift and I enjoyed it thoroughly. What I liked most about these is the presentable  packaging that makes them such a lovely addition to your bathroom toiletries. If you aren't a fan of orange blossom, or orange colour, there are countless other scents and colour variations to choose from to suit everyone's taste. I'm contrmplating cocoa or caramel for winter time and something floral for spring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment