Wednesday 23 April 2014

Glossybox April 2014




Here's my April Glossybox and what I found there. I'm not enthusiastic about the brands, but as far as the types of products are concerned I'm fully satisfied. The products are mentioned in random order as I like them all the same.
1. Aussie Miracle Recharge Colour leave in conditioner. Tried it, liked it, bought another one from the same line.
2. FM Group Make Up automatic eyeliner. Never heard of the brand before, apparently it's Polish, but I wouldn't know where to get it if I liked their product. The liner seems perfectly all right to me.
3. Dottore Cosmeceutici Sensitore Aqua Sensitive micellar solution. Haven't tried it yet, just reflected on the brand. This is another 'made in Poland' product, which I don't mind, but why the heck give your company an Italian name?
4. Isa Dora red lipstick, sample size. I like the shade, the formula and the minature product itself.
5. See By Chloe eau fraiche perfume sample. See By chloe is not my favourite scent at all, eau fraiche is slightly better.
6. It's Skin Prestige Creme D'Escargot BB is a surprise find. It's by a Korean brand I'd never heard of before. Although the BB cream displays no pigmentation, it makes a lovely moisturiser for my skin type so my interest in the brand is growing and I'm planning to order some more products from them.
7. Compeed Anti Blister Stick  and a sample plaster will definitely come in handy, especially for Mr Hubby and the kids.



There was also the first issue of beGlossy magazine, which contained a number of discount coupons, and a La Roche-Possay booklet with samples. 



No comments:

Post a Comment