Sunday 27 April 2014

L'Oreal Ideal Glow brightening scrub review


Before I start reviewing this product I need to say that it seems to me that it's traded in other countries under a different name or is sold exclusively on the Polish market. I've checked a number of UK websites and no similar product was to be found there, which is strange cause it's absolutely wonderful.

L'Oreal Ideal Glow Brightening Scrub is a combination of a cleansing gel and a scrub that is meant to be used once daily and promises brightened and smoothed skin. The particles embedded in the gel might seem a bit harsh to sensitive skin, but the gel tends to make them run on the skin less abrasively that it would seem in the first place, what's more the particles seem to dissolve as you massage the skin, so in spite of the first impression, the product is not as radical as it looks. 
Many people tend to stay away from cleansing gels as they strip their skins of moisture. Well, not in this case. This gel leaves my skin incredibly smooth and not less moisturised than before. 
I've been using this scrub daily for the past month or more to exfoliate before applying a self-tan to my face and I've noticed a substantial difference in my skin's smoothness and colour, I've also noticed less breakouts. The gel has a lovely peachy scent.

I absolutely love this stuff, I need it in my life all the time and I'll definitely repurchase as soon as I've used this one up, which won't happen any time soon as there's still plenty of it left, even though I've been using it daily for quite a while now. 


 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment