A small bunch of empties this time.
1. Goldwell Style Sign Hot Form Heat Styling Lotion was a nice heat protectant, I hope it worked.
2. Batiste XXL volume dry shampoo was effective, but left strong white cast and made my scalp itch and flake.
3. Soap & Glory Peaches & Cream 3-in-1 cleanser was a nice cleansing lotion, though I prefer foam cleansers to double.
4. Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream was a lovely daytime moisturiser. The only reason why I won't repurchase is that I'm always tempted to try out something new and hardly ever repurchase anything.
5. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner pencil in #0L was a lovely black pencil, it took me ages to use it up simply because I've got so many other black eyeliners that come in different sets (Urban Decay predominantly) so I have no need to repurchase a black eyeliner any time soon, but if the need arises, I'll seriously consider this one.