Monday 6 June 2011

Make Up For Ever: Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

Make Up For Ever smoky eyes set

    Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil (0L, matte black)

I stopped buying eyeliner pencils long time ago. Although they are relatively easy to use, most of them are waterproof and smudgeproof and last all day I hated how I needed to tug my eyelids to draw a line. So when I was buying this set I was certain the pencil would be the only item I wouldn't be using. How wrong I was! This is the softest pencil I've ever had. It applies as smoothly and softly as cream or liquid liners and the effect is stunning. Paradoxically this turned out to be my favourite item from the box. I'm considering purchasing more of these in blue, purple and green. they are truly amazing!

Edit: after reading some reviews on makeupalley.com I got scared I would have to buy a special sharpener so I started sharpening the pencil just to check. The pencil is indeed a pain to sharpen, but I discovered that if you use the wider "slot" of the sharpener the task is not troublesome at all! And FYI I use a metal Herlitz sharpener from a stationery store and it works like no other.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment