Thursday 9 June 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream - Anthracite (1) swatches!


MUFE Smoky eyes set


Aqua Cream  in Anthracite (no flashlight)


Aqua Cream in Anthracite (flashlight)

heavy and blended out  swatches (flashlight)

heavy and blended out  swatches (no flashlight)

I've recently become a fan of cream eyeshadows and this is one of my favourites. I apply it in two ways: either with a flat synthetic brush for full coverage or with a blending brush for a more smoky look. In both cases this eyeshadow applies smoothly, blends out easily and sets within a moment. This looks good on its own, but it performs even better as a base for a variety of eyeshadows. Initially I thought I would pair it with my blacks, grays and silvers, but then I discovered that when combined with blues and purples it may create the most unusual colours. When set with a powder eyeshadow Aqua Cream lasts all day and longer, doesn't crease, fade or smudge.  I love Aqua Cream almost as much as I do love my Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow (Shiseido seems a bit lighter and smoother) and I'll definitely purchase more of these little beauties. I wish there were any matte colours! Or nice, wearable blues!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment