Monday 6 June 2011

Clinique Superdefense spf 25 + All about eyes


Clinique Superdefense spf 25 + All about eyes

It's hard to review a cream so I'll do that is a pros and cons form.

1) Superdefense spf 25

PROS:
- SPF 25 - the main reason why I bought the product
- although this is a cream with high SPF it's neither white or greasy on my face
- sinks in quickly, excellent base for make-up
- moisturises really well
- smooth consistency
- sold together with a generous sample of All About Eyes cream (15 ml is actually a full-size eye cream container)

CONS:
-quite pricey

2) All about eyes

PROS:
- lovely consistency
- leaves a nice film on my skin
- non-allergenic
- full-size tube given for free as a sample

CONS:
- after a short while after the application my skin feels dry. This is good for make-up, but also very uncomfortable for the eyes, my skin wrinkles

Final thought: a very good product, but not for me.



Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment