Tuesday 28 June 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari d'eau (44) - review + swatches

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari d'eau
This is one of my favourite lipsticks this summer. I meant it to be an experiment with orangey-coral colour and this one was a hit. I love it cause it's so bright and yet so wearable. Coco Rouge Shine lipsticks are on the shearer side than the regular Coco Rouge, less creamy, more watery and shiny, though the colour payoff is still pretty good. They are excellent for experiments with bold colours you're normally scared of wearing. 
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari d'eau

With the lack of real summer this year this shade cheers me up on dark, rainy days and makes me even more happy on the sunny ones. I'm not sure if I find this colour appropriate in the autumn, it seems so natural now, might look ridiculous in November rain. I might not actually have that problem, cause most probably I'll have used it up by that time. 

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari d'eau

Just one last comment about the product. On Chanel website this colour is classified as one of their beiges, well, I see nothing close to beige in this lipstick. But then I ALWAYS have this problem with Chanel website

 
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment