Tuesday 28 June 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 6 and 7

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 6 and 7 (purple and blue)


Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 6 and 7
PROS:

- lovely vibrant colours, very summery
- quite opaque, glossy and sparkling
- absolutely waterproof (when dry they resemble oil paint)
- stays on your lids until YOU decide to remove it
- fairly easy to draw a straight line
- much easier to remove than I thought ( it doesn't get dissolved, it just comes unstuck and flakes off)



CONS:

- I'm not a big fan of felt tip applicators. On the one hand it's easy to draw a line, on the other hand the line is often shearer in the middle part and thicker on the edges.
- it dries instantly, there's no time for any corrections, also no chance of removing any smudges, unwanted lines with a cotton bud


blue liner over eyeshadow
 
one more view ;)


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment: