Monday 6 June 2011

Lancome Renergie Yeux Multiple Lift (with a swatch)


Lancome Renergie Yeux Multiple Lift
I love this cream and I love the concept of selling an undereye cream and concealer in one. The product is sold in a sort of 2 in 1 container. The silver screw-on top contains 4g of concealer and the jar below 15ml eye cream.


The cap contains the concealer
So first of all a few words about the cream. I love its soft and smooth, but quite thick consistency, it's easy to apply cause it almost melts on your fingers. It never dries my undereye area like many other eye creams do, and this is what I mostly love this cream for. I've been using it for about 2 weeksand I don't think it's reduced any wrinkles or crows feet, but I don't think any cream would do that. I woud be perfectly happy if it prevented the new ones from apprearing and I hope it will cause I think it makes my undereye look better. The jar contains the standard amount of product, but I think it'll go a loooong way cause you need to use very little.
concealer swatched

As far as the concealer is concerned I cannot stop boasting about the product. Everything is just perfect: the shade, the smoothness, how easy it applies, the effect. I don't have any typically dark circles and I don't use undereye concealers a lot. They are supposed to even out and lighten up the skin tone, and this is exactly what this concealer does. What I want to say is that I cannot evaluate the coverage properly, for me it's just fine. Also the shade is excellent. It's very light beige with no yellow or pink undertones, would suit most of fair to medium complexions. One negative thing about the product that I should mention is that you need to use VERY little, one very light swipe should be enough, otherwise the concealer will travel and settle into lines, so you need to learn how to use it. If you master this ability the result will be truly amazing!

So far this is the best eye cream I've ever used!

here's a swatch on my wrist


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment