Sunday 12 June 2011

ELF brush shampoo

ELF brush shampoo

PROS:
- cheap
-antibacterial
- nice packaging, quite handy, although a pump would be useful
- no smell
- the right liquid consistency
- nice packagign design (looks good on the shelf)


CONS:
- smaller than I thought it would be (of course the amount agrees with the specification on the website, but still I was under impression that the bottle would be larger and more sturdy)
- doesn't produce any lather and I love foamy products (face washes, shampoos, toothpastes etc)






Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I wasnt overly impressed with there daily brush cleaner, never tryed this one and dont think i will =\

    ReplyDelete