Wednesday 15 June 2011

Chanel Ombre Essentielle 75 Magic Night (swatches)



Chanel Ombre Essentielle 75 Magic Night (flashlight)


a swatch in daylight


a swatch (flashlight)

I'm not generally into browns and nudes, but when I feel like having one of these browny looks I reach for this lovely eyeshadow.  I use Magic Night to contour, as the major colour or as a liner (when used wet). It makes a perfect match with Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 14, those two combined give a colour of unbelievable intensity and depth and everlasting staying power. The shadow is highly pigmented deep brown with golden sheen. It's creamy and smooth, blendable and  a pleasure to apply with no fallout at all.


Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment