Thursday 30 June 2011

Sisley phyto-lip star in Tourmaline (no.3) - swatches

Sisley phyto-lip star in Tourmaline
This is a lovely lip day gloss for the summer if you're into a lot of shimmer. The colour is a sort of pink coral, not sheer at all, but not as opaque as liquid lipsticks, definitely the colour is visible on the lips. Very shiny, sparkly, glossy, but if glitter is not your thing, don't get it, cause you can feel chunks of glitter on your lips ( I'm not a fan either, but it looks so sweet...). The texture is non-sticky, the lasting power decent for a gloss.  The applicator is a small brush, quite convenient for re-applications even without a mirror.

a swatch in daylight



on my lips
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment