|Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 14 (no flashlight)|
|Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 14 (flashlight)|
|heavy and blended out swatch (no flashlight)|
|heavy and blended out swatch (flashlight)|
- lovely colour, deep cool brown with shimmer
- highly pigmented
- once it sets, stays put for hours and hours, does not smugde or budge
- makes both excellent eyeshadow and eyeliner
- good base for powder eyeshadows
- nice packaging
- pricey, but then you pay for the quality you get
- some people may feel it's a bit dry, I personally have oily lids so for me it's perfect
- because it's quite dry and thick it's not that easy to blend it out
AND ONE MORE COMMENT, NEITHER A PRO OR A CON:
- if you are looking for something sheer, give this one a miss. I personally adore the intensity of colour it gives!
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.