Friday 4 April 2014

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion review



Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion is the first product by the brand I've tried and it made me fall in love with their products.
This is a nice, good quality body lotion, but to tell you the truth it's not some stupefying results that drew me to the product. There are many good quality drugstore body balms, butters and lotions that do the same job equally well and don't need to be ordered from the UK.

What made me jump on the Soap & Glory bandwagon was first of all the smell. It's kind of granny like, very vintage, but in a good way. It's a strong scent that still lingers on my body or my pyjamas in the morning.
Secondly I absolutely adore the vintage design of the bottle. So very consistent with the scent!  
Apart from the lovely design I love the fact that this body lotion comes in a bulk size. There's 500ml of product! The majority of brands offer between 250 and 300ml! I believe it was a brilliant idea to equip this bottle with a pump, as it makes it so easy to use it. 

I love the scent, I love the packaging, I love how lightweight this lotion feels on my skin and how easily it absorbs and I'm pretty sure I'll return to this product one day, but that's gonna be after I've tried every single scent from Soap & Glory range.

 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment