I'm writing this review after I've used the last drop of this Ariul Spa Water 24h Moisturising Refreshing Mist from my Earth and Sea Memebox.
I'm in two minds about this product, so I'll review it in for and against sections.
- the finest mist I've used so far
- good for setting make-up and refreshing during the day
- good for spraying eyeshadow brushes if you want to apply eyeshadows/pigments/ glitters wet
- this product is pure water which might actually be quite drying if not followed with proper skin care
- I could barely see any benefits
- doesn't live up to the claims of 24h moisture