Tuesday 24 February 2015

Korean goodies: Secret Key Oil-Free Lip- & Eye Make-up Remover review


This Secret Key Oil-Free Lip & Eye Makeup Remover I got in one of my Memeboxes is a kind of Korean answer to western micellar solutions. It's meant to remove even the most stubborn waterproof make-up without causing irritation to the skin. 
I must say that this did nothing to remove my waterproof eyeliner or mascara, not to mention the prolonged wear dry lipstick by Rimmel. It also stung my eyes quite unpleasantly when it accidentally got in there. 
However, I really liked this water, just as any other micellar solution to remove any fallout or smudges from my undereye area. This non-greasy product doesn't interfere with my make-up and cleans the area well without drying.
I like to keep a micellar solution handy for that purpose and this Secret Key make-up remover served its purpose well.


No comments:

Post a Comment