Saturday 8 November 2014

Korean goodies: Dermahouse Pore Tighten Ample review


This is going to be a very quick review. 
When I found this Dermahouse Pore Tighten Ample in my Memebox Superbox #28 Free From Oil & Trouble 3 I was superexcited to try it out. I have oily skin and this usually goes together with enlarged pores. My pores aren't really my pet peeve, but it would be great if I could make them smaller!

Here's the info I found on the 'blurb'.

This product doesn't promise much and does even less. I noticed absolutely no difference in the size of my poser, sebum production nor my skin condition overall. It's neither moisturising nor mattifying, it's just like some sort of milky water with faint alcohol scent to it, but no other fragrance whatsoever. 
I quite like the packaging, though. It's looks professional, like some medication, easy to open, easy to store. But the packaging isn't enough to love a product that does nothing to your skin.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment