For the first time in the history of my relationship with Memebox they did deliver exactly what I expected. When I saw their Tinkerbell on offer I knew I would be covered top to toe in glitter and I wasn't mistaken.
I'm not a great fan of glitter and shine, but what I got in this box is something nice and festive, perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
1. I really liked the Revecen Moisture Shine Lip Gloss. Mine came in the shade 01 White, which is a clear gloss with tons of silver sparkle. I didn't have anything like this in my collection, so I welcomed this new arrival with pleasure.
This gloss wears perfectly on top of any lipstick, a lip stain in particular. The particles don't feel gritty on my lips and they give this incredible festive shine!
2. Tony Moly Crystal Teat Glitter Eyeliner in 01 White is another new product in my stash. It's a lovely, long-lasting water and smudge proof eyeliner. Looks great on top and bottom lashlines and in the inner corner.
3. Mizon Oh! Shy Glow On Shimmer Light is a gorgeous liquid highlighter. It's a perfect dupe of Benefit High Beam.
4. Vivito Blues Shiny Primer is an interesting product. The leaflet describes it as a shimmering primer, but try as I might I don't notice any shimmers in it once it's applied. But it does prep my skin, by making it silky smooth and increasing the adherence of make-up. I think it's better suited for dry skin types, though.
5. Body-Net Clavi-S Cream is a cream you apply over your collar bone to glamourize your look. Perfect for the New Year's party, though I personally would prefer to wear the liquid highlighter mentioned above instead of this because this is too glittery and sparkly while I would prefer a bit more sheen. The packaging is an asset!
6. Rire Pigment in Peach Peach is the only product I didn't like. On one hand it's a highly pigmented powder that turns creamy upon application. It offers incredible party-perfect metallic sheen. On the other hand it's crumbly and I don't like the peachy golden bronze shade at all.
But I've found an alternative use for it in my home decor design, I use it to fill in the cracks in crackle varnish and it creates this perfect antique gold sheen I sometimes need.