I've noticed severe symptoms of Memebox burnout. This, combined with the fact that my stash is bulging with Korean skincare of all sorts and it'll take me over a year now to use this all up, has led me to a decision that I'm not getting any more boxes for the time being except for any possible one brand boxes by brands I know and respect. However, I think I'll continue subscribing Memebox Global just to get something Korean once a month and also because I believe these are an excellent concoction of miscellaneous objects, ranging from skincare, body and hair care to make up.
Memebox Global #16 turned out to be one such box with six or even seven varied products (no make-up nor sheet mask this time!) which I found both useful and exciting.
1. Delskin Centella 90 Power Ampoule looks highly professional and reliable. It promises to fight redness and blemishes and rejuvenate dry skin with extracts of Centella Asiatica.
2. Hair + Velvet Nutri-Injection is not my favourite product in the box, simply because I'm not a fan of Korean hair care. This is a leave-on conditioner that targets split ends.
3. Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream is something I'm really happy about. I don't mind snails in cosmetics, love gel formulas, and respect the brand. This is supposed to be soothing, de-stressing, moisturising, firming and nourishing.
4. The next item is treated as one, but in fact there are two products. The first one is RiRe Style Black Head Brush cleaner, a cleansing gel that comes with its own rubbery applicator-brush that is meant to remove blackheads, but in fact it cleanses my skin beautitully and removes all the dirt and dead skin cells.
The packaging is stylish and practical and the cleanser is excellent. My skin really feels properly cleansed without being stripped of all moisture.
And the second product of the combo is the Skinny Black Head Closing Serum which promises to control oil for well-balanced skin. I don't think it does much for my oily skin in terms of oil control, but it's a lovely, lightweight moisturiser.
5. Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger Mist is a face mist enriched with 6 vitamins and hyaluronic acid. Love face mists, will use this when its turn comes!
6. Elizavecca Shrink Lifting R Pro is a product I don't need at all. This is supposed to relieve swollen calves. I don't seem to have this kind of problem and if I did I'd use some pharmacy ointment rather than a beauty product to treat a medical condition. Will pass this on to my mum.
Here are some promo codes:
November $5 coupon code on $30 or more (S&H and taxes do not apply) : 4JAPXX
$5 off on orders above $100 : AFFILIATE-4392-AKQBC-TMZD
$10 off on orders above $150: AFFILLIATE-4524-NXFQV-RQXV