Monday 3 November 2014

Korean goodies: Etude House Play Therapy Soft Clay Pack review



I got this Etude House Play Therapy Soft clay Pack in a swap with my fellow blogger Moi Sanom of 35th of May. She offered this to me because this product targets my skincare concerns like enlarged pores and oily skin. I love mud or clay masks so I was very excited to try this out. 

This clay mask, containing Brazilian forest clay, is a smooth and creamy greenish substance, quite thick in consistency, yet easy to apply. This pack differs from other clay masks I've used slightly as it doesn't set or dry out completely if you put it on for the time prescribed. It's also easier to remove as it doesn't turn gooey. It made my face feel soft and smooth, but didn't have the exfoliating, pore tightening or sebum controlling properties of other mud masks (like the Innisfree Jeju mus mask or the one from The Body Shop). 

This is a nice pack, but if I were to choose The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask would be my pick.




No comments:

Post a Comment